• Capacities 1/3 thru 55 metric tons, grade 6.
• Forged – Quenched and Tempered, with alloy pins.
• Working Load Limit and grade “6” permanently shown on every shackle.
• Hot Dip galvanized or self colored.
• Sizes 3/8 inch and below are mechanically galvanized.
• Fatigue rated.
• Shackles 25t and larger are RFID EQUIPPED.
• Shackles can be furnished proof tested with certificates to desi nated standards, such
as ABS, DNV, Lloyds, or other certification. Proof testing and certificati available when
requested at the time of order, charges will apply.
• Approved for use at -40° C (-40° F) to 204° C (400° F).
• All 209 and 210 shackles can meet charpy requirements of 42 Joules(31 ft•lbf) avg. at
-20° C (-4° F) upon special request.
• Meets or exceeds all requirements of ASME B30.26.
• Type Approval certification in accordance with ABS 2016 Steel Vessel Rules and
ABS Guide for Certification of Lifting Appliances available. Certificates available when
requested at time of order and may include additional charges.
• Look for the Red Pin®. . . the mark of genuine Crosby quality